Saturday, July 11, 2009

Road Trip, Virginia Bound

We have found a way to pay for the impressions and are basically stepping out on faith that in December, when it is time to go back to get it fitted, that the rest of the funds will be available. I say December because that is when we will have time to go back due to me being in college full-time, Thomas possibly being in school full-time, and both of the kids being in school.

So I made an appointment for July 20th to get the impressions done. We will be driving from near Beaumont, Texas to Ashburn, Virgina!!

I am f-r-e-a-k-i-n-g out thinking about that long of a trip with a 4 year old and a 3year old (and a husband)!! It shows on map quest to be almost 21 hours one way

Anyone live near Ashburn, Virgina?? We may have time to do something besides just drive and have plaster smeared on ears before we have to return home. Any ideas of things to see or do?

Parents that have taken long trips...advice on how to keep sane?? Games, snack ideas? I do want to have hair left when I get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment